It’s election time again. Do you know what the growth plan is for your area?
This list of questions is perfect to keep on hand for when a candidate knocks on your door.
- What is the anticipated growth in our area? By when?
- Where will that growth in population go?
- What investments in infrastructure are required to service that growth?
- Where are the gaps?
- What are the transportation system improvements required for the area?
- What is the current servicing capacity?
- Where are the pipes?
- Can they accommodate the expected level of growth?
- Will Rapid Transit come here?
- What new community amenities will be required?